What's New for Competitors?
- BIKES! Yes, dual-sport motorcycles will be allowed to compete. Cars first, then a "combination car sweep / bike opening car", then bikes, then all the normal sweep vehicles.
- Last year's short new stage Firedrill has been extended from 2.5 to about 6.5 miles! And the slow uphill start has been removed.
- A Late Paperwork Fee. Basically, get everything in a week before the rally, or pay twenty bucks. All the details in the supps.
- Novice Competitor Orientation class at 10 AM. We want to have enough time to present all safety and competitive materials, and still allow you to participate in the shakedown stage.
- Announcement Email List. You can sign up here.